House Agriculture Committee to markup farm bill after July 4 recess
© Copyright Agri-Pulse Communications, Inc.
WASHINGTON, June 20, 2012- The House Agriculture Committee will not mark up its farm bill until after the July 4 recess, according to committee spokesperson Tamara Hinton. The committee will resume consideration of the 2012 Farm Bill during a business meeting announced today to take place on July 11 at 10 a.m. in the Longworth House Office Building.
"The Agriculture Committee has to be all hands on deck to work with the Appropriators," Lucas said today.
For more news, go to www.agri-pulse.com
1. The Global Food Security Act
2. Perdue Foods announces new animal welfare policy
3. Nobel laureates bash Greenpeace on GMO stance
4. USDA finalizes crop insurance rules
5. USDA planting report points to bumper corn, bean, cotton crops